Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year
From: "Steve Goss" <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:15:12 -0500
Hmm - Oklahoma, Northern Texas, New Mexico. Sounds like you'll be
passing through Amarillo, and a lot of Texas plains. In Amarillo,
There's a nice preserved steam locomotive at the old station, and
just west of town is the Cadillac Ranch.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

>Chris Linek wrote:
>
> Hey fellow Zuiko-holic Guys and Gals
>
> The lovely American wife and I will be visiting the US of A
from Mid June
> to Late July.
>
> I'll be bringing my Oly's (10 and 2sp) with me.  I'll be
contributing to
> the local economy by buying all my film locally  :o)
>
> The tentative plan is to start in CA at father-in-law's place
at Cobb, then
> we'll be driving through OR, WA, MT, SD, IA, WI, IL, OH, PA,
NY, NH, MA,
> CT, NY again, PA, DC, VA, SC, GA, TN, AR, OK, Northern TX, NM,
AZ and back
> to CA
>
> We've got 5 - 6 weeks to do it in.  Not nearly long enough, but
it's all we
> got.
>
> I'm intending to bring back a BOX of photos (big box) :o)  BIG box.
>
> I guess I'll have to take notes along the way so I know what
roll contains
> what images, from where.
>
> Do you fine folks have any suggestions on your favorite
photogenic scenery,
> or places, things, etc?  Feel free to be as verbose as you like.
>
> Happy New Year Y'all from Oz, where it's 2002 already
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris Linek
> The Snappy Australian

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa