Re: [OM] NiMh in flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] NiMh in flash?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:39:18 -0500
I was surprised as well, since I started the thread. Just so you know, I
discovered what my problem was. Grey cell shortage. I misread the instruction
on the slow-chargers. They work just fine when you put the batteries in
correctly! stoopid, stoopid, stoopid. The Eveready 1700's charge the T32 in 7
seconds. Many, many times. Can't complain. (who would listen to this fool
anyway). Sigh.

-Mickey