Re: [OM] Great Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Service
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:00:55 -0600
> around here you couldnt get the mail to move that fast!  heheheh

Well, I dropped a couple of rolls off Friday night at a bar to my friend in
Quincy who owns the camera store.  He's closed Saturdays except around
Christmas but, he did remember to take them in Monday.  That's the invoice
date.
They were in my mailbox Wednesday night when I checked it.
They could have been there Tuesday.
I don't always drive down every day to my mailbox and check my mail...

Hard to say when they were mailed.  The stamps aren't cancelled persay -
someone at the post office drew across them with a magic marker to keep
them from being recycled (I bet I can get that off!).
I didn't ask for same day (1 hour) processing - I was too snockered and
he usually does that for me anyway.  If I asked for it - he might charge me
for it!
Naw...

Anyway C-41processing and printing.  2 each 4x6 glossy printed by a person!
24 exposure - List=9.85  I think I had 25 on that roll - the other one was
list =9.41
which, sounds familiar for a 24 exposure.
He maybe gave me the Tuesday 2-for-1 special.  It beleive it's $2.00 more
otherwise.

He can do up to 5x7's but, he charges $2.00 apiece for 5x7" reprints!
If you wanted a whole roll of 5x7's, you could probably get a price break.
Oh yeah.  Matte's the same if you want it.

I have no relationship to this person what so ever!  :-)
I've only known him for about 25 years but, we ain't related!
We's both from Illinois - not Southern Iowa!

Dennis Fisk
Pix Photo
648 Maine St.
Quincy, IL 62301
Phone:    (217) 222-3421
Fax:          (217) 222-3422

Tell him, the "sherriff" sent you!

Jon

P.S.  Make sure I ain't hanging around!
I likes to open up the film processor and make sure everything's going ok.
:-)