Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:19:59 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:58:26 -0500, Walt Wayman wrote:

>As far as the "what's a landscape and what's not" argument, why
>don't we just get Olafo to rename TOPE 9 "Scenics" and then
>everybody'll be happy.

This is far more fun. If we said "scenics", we might all know what
that meant, and we wouldn't have anything to debate.

Besides, we now have fodder for those comment boxes - we can all
share are opinions on whether each entry is a landscape or not.

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co