Re: [OM] church photos - follow-up (FujiNPH 400)

Subject: Re: [OM] church photos - follow-up (FujiNPH 400)
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:09:18 -0800
Bob Gries wrote:

Well, as promised here are the photos from the other day.<<

These are excellent photos. The church architecture (and people) are remarkably crisp. Can you provide some additional detail, like OM body, film used, fstop, etc. (unless this would take too much time). Was the T32 flash used for all photos? Was a light meter used (initially)?

This is a project I have been considering for some time and your photos pretty much convinced me to move this up the priority list. Have you taken any "day" shots of the stained glass windows? Have you considered using a fisheye attachment or one of the zuiko fisheyes?

John Cwiklinski