RE: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing

Subject: RE: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 11:52:37 -0800
Truly awesome. It's where I learned that outer space has true (and vast!)
depth. Those aren't just little dots of light on an inverted bowl. :-)

I wondered that about cruise ships. They've always been lit up like
Christmas trees when I've seen them at sea. A shame really, because there's
so much "added value" they could give passengers if they were not.

---
Scott Gomez