Re: [OM] Focusing ring rubber for 50mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing ring rubber for 50mm
From: Simon Gotlieb <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:45:41 +1200
Yum... Good thought Stephan. I'm still saving up. I have an black OM-1 MD
that needs a Sparks leather kit to go with its CLA, and then the OM-2N needs
its kit too, when it gets its service. I didn't know you could get leather
focusing rings...

I have 3 50/1.8's that I could get matched to look the same...

Hey this is sounding better all the time...

...except what do I do with the Tamron's - should I ditch them to pay for
this? The New Zealand Dollar doesn't stack up too well against the
greenback, especially when you count the cost of international courier and
insurance.

Inventory now stands at:

Black OM-1 MD
Chrome OM-2N