Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of old timers (was: Need half frame help)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of old timers (was: Need half frame help)
From: Sue Gregson <sue@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:51:31 +0100
Thanks for the filling in. Susan. I guess that type of behaviour happens in lots of walks of life as well as email lists. The changing nature of list membership is something that evolves over time. I know I only briefly stop by in lists that I was active in during the past. Hopefully I'll stick with the OM list for a while, it's been a great place to visit as I start taking pictures again.