Re: [OM] Setting up multiple flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Setting up multiple flash
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:21:26 -0500 (CDT)
Ian,

All the connectors are wired in parallel, so you can save a lot on
flash tchotskes by using the extra connectors. For example, if you
have a camera with the front socket, you can put a T20 in the shoe
and run a single cord from the socket to a T32's side socket. The
TTL autoconnector T20 (cable-shoe connector + tripod socket) is
hard to find, but you can substitute a bounce grip.

Paul