Re: [OM] ( OM ) Internal lens flare

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Internal lens flare
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:42:53 -0700
Remember, the hood on most zooms, including the 75-150, is only fully effective at the widest focal length. The hood on a 28-200 is mostly a joke at anything past 35mm. The 35-70/3.6 and, I believe, on version of the Tamron 70-210/2.8, are exceptions where the hood is effective at all focal lengths because of the way the front element moves when zoomed.

Moose

Brian Swale wrote:

Hi Buddy
<>
For the 75-150, I'm 90ure I would have used the hood. After all, it's right there with that lens.