Re: [OM] unusual ebay feedback requests

Subject: Re: [OM] unusual ebay feedback requests
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:02:38 +0200
op 15-10-2002 22:51 schreef Eric op ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> <snip>
> hi there, yup it will be on its way, I'm sure you cannot have a lot to say
> that is good, so if I can beg anything please don't leave anything rather
> than negative,...this has all been a calamitous dreadful stress full
> experience, which hopefully will go behind me shortly.
> <end of snip>

> How do you respond to this?

I would wait a bit until the item arrives, if it is of good quality (the
quality you had expected) I would leave positive feedback. The quality of
the goods is what counts to me. If however quality is not ok, I'd leave a
negative, but only if he refuses to refund. If he accepts a refund, no
problem, nobody is hurt, no negative experience. Live is not
straightforward, so why should Ebay be?

Iwert.

btw: I received a 'circular' polarizer (thin 49mm OM) today, which appeared
to be linear. I contacted the seller, and he will refund everything, even
total postage, and I can keep the item. Anybody interested? I have two of
them now, in real nice condition, complete with the Oly carrying cases. I
would swap the two of them for a circular polarizer, OM brand, or another
which will not vignette on a 21mmf3.5?