RE: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:52:05 -0800 (PST)
>Don't remember your telling of this little mishap.   I sure
>hope everyone is OK afterward.  Whiplash is wicked.  And, I'm
>assuming that the bags blew in it.  No facial scarring or blown
>eardrums, hopefully.

Nope.  Airbags didn't deploy.  Primary inpact was from behind.
However, the Ford Aerostar was totaled--most of the front end
was pretty much gone.  The Dodge Minivan in front lost it's rear
bumper, rear gate, tail-lights, etc.  Our MPV had busted up
bumpers and the right rear quarterpanel was shortened about an
inch.  Talk about a minivan sandwich.

My wife suffered some pretty nasty whiplash.  She suffered
headaches for months.  Pretty much back to normal now. The
accident had reinjured her neck which was severely damaged when
at a stoplight a drunk had plowed into her at highway speeds.
That car ended up being about five feet shorter than when it was
manufactured.

OM content:  I did take pictures of the MPV.  It also makes a
great camera-bag for American Car-Trunk Photography.

AG-Schnozz