Re: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] unemployment blues again...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 06:31:36 +0000
Hmmm, Lama

I have twice encountered accounting: first when I followed my
father's wishes and became an articled clerk with a view to chartered
accountancy, second when I started learning accountancy again in 1998
because the RAF would pay for the training.  Both times they were
excruciatingly boring... I am glad that I failed 6/7 exams in my
first year.

What about an MBA?  You would enjoy the training and it would be more
of a "generalist" qualification, widely recognised.

Good luck

Chris