Re: [OM] 2S/2SP Flash Ready Light

Subject: Re: [OM] 2S/2SP Flash Ready Light
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:36:09 -0500
From: "Winsor Crosby"
Re: [OM] 2S/2SP Flash Ready Light

> On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 01:41  PM, Jamie Costello wrote:  I have
just taken delivery of a pretty good-looking 2S.  I don't remember whether

Winsor wrote:

> In the meantime can't you just turn off the flash until ready to use it?
>
> Winsor Crosby
> Long Beach, California, USA

Winsor:  I am an 'Murkin.   I am used to having things done for me.   I
simply cannot bear to have something that cannot be improved ...  it's ...
well ... somehow Un-'Murkin.   The concept that I could ... errr ... WOULD
contemplate actually change MY behavior and compensate for something is
preposterous.   Why, I wouldn't have a reason to buy a new car every 3
years.  I'd lose my standing as a consumer.  I'd save money ... [ooooh,
can't go there] ;-).

You're right, of course.  Thanks.

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL