Re: [OM] More 4/3 System Info

Subject: Re: [OM] More 4/3 System Info
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:51:11 -0800

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 01:30 PM, Skip Williams wrote:

Is there any zoom that goes down to a 12mm equivilant FOV? I don't think I've seen that lens

The lowest you are seeing these days is 14-15mm.

The announced zoom is a 28-108mm f/2.8-3.5 35mm-equiv. lens.

Skip

I suspect it is pretty hard to make such a small wide angle lens. Even with the ones coming out I would bet that they suffer in quality compared to full format equivalents.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA