Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:57:20 -0500
Actually LI has more people that many states, and is over 200 miles long. Way
out
on the east end where the Hamptons are, and Steven Speilberg, etc. as well as
the
north shore are inconceivably rich.

My friend teaches in a south shore town called Freeport. Many lower-middle class
students. Definately not "rich-people-haven". South shore Nassau County (western
half) is average middle class generally. (Where I live..:)

Larry