Re: [OM] Re: Standard lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Standard lens?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:29:10 +0200
On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:21:50 -0800
Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Indeed, the Wide Adapter/ND Filter Set has 2 ND filters and a Wide
> adaper that "increases the T32's angle of coverage to the picture
> area of a 21mm super wide-angle lens and also provides diffused,
> more natural lighting. The Guide Number is decreased to 22m (100
> ASA)."

See, I knew that there was a reason why I picked up that filter set
when I was in Japan last year (other than to get the pleasure of
buying OM stuff "NIB" over the counter, that is). The reason, of
course, being to find justification for getting a 21mm :) Up until
now, I've only used the ND filters from that set....

Thanks again, Moose

--thomas

> Moose
>
> Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
>
> >Doesn't some of the ND/diffuser filters for the T32 increase the
> >coverage to the angle of view of a 21mm? I seem to recall
> >something like that: without any diffuser, the T32 covers 24mm,
> >with one it can go up to 21mm. Or do I have it backwards? Any
> >experience with the T32+diffuser+21mm?  (Not counting my 21-35, my
> >widest lens is a Zuiko 24mm....)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering