RE: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?

Subject: RE: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 20:49:28 -0400
At 14:28 5/1/03, you wrote:
Maytag, or Frigidaire?  Or some other ilk?

You'll start smiling again when you see your water bill henceforth.

Sears (made by Frigidaire ??)
Fortunately on sale, but still expensive even after the discounted price!

Jury's out on water bill . . . which should go down some . . . it was delivered and installed just this week . . . but it already gets very high marks on quiet operation (has noise suppression). Decision (not by me) was between a similar G.E. model (I am entitled to a discount on G.E. appliances) and the Sears that was on sale.

Really OT
For those that have misgivings about front loaders, read the reviews. Every one I've found raves about them in general compared to top loaders. Only downside is stooping to load and unload which is at least partially solved with a platform under it.

-- John