[OM] A "re-hello" and 2100uz FS

Subject: [OM] A "re-hello" and 2100uz FS
From: "Bill and Pam" <pambill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:17:21 -0400
Hey all,

After being off the list for a few months I have re-joined recently "digest
style".  For those who may have forgotten I am home with the kids under
Canada's generous parental leave policy.  It has been fun and busy.

I had been shooting tons of digital (easier to send pics that way) but
recently dug out the OM1n and had a blast.

Has anyone heard about the 4/3rds system.  It seems to be delayed again
according the dpreview.

Well I just have no room for 2 digital cameras anymore (my S2 is just
superb).  So I am selling the 2100uz.

Here is my sales pitch ;-)

"I have for sale a mint condition (1 year old) Olympus 2100UZ digital camera
(2 megapixel).  Probably the best consumer digital camera to date, largely
because of its 10x OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZED (IS) lens.  Lens is 38mm to
380mm.  And is not found on any other digital camera at present (at least
not with IS technology).  Prints photo quality up to 5x7.

Package includes everything, including the original boxes, bags,
instructions, cables, rechargeable batteries, remote control, 8mb and 64mb
Smartmedia cards, CD ROM, strap, and lens cap.  I am also including an AC
adapter which did not come originally with the camera.  It is in superb
shape.

Check the reviews out at www.dpreview.com or http://www.steves-digicams.com

This camera is not made anymore so you will not find it anywhere.  I have 2
pictures of the kit at:  http://www3.sympatico.ca/pambill/forsale.htm";

I am asking $725 (Canadian) for it.  Or $500 U.S.  These are the prices that
seem to be selling on Ebay.  Offer something if you like too.

I can only accept international MOs...no Paypal.  Shipping is included.

Thanks and I hope all is well

-Bill

Please email off-list to pambill@xxxxxxxxxxxx