Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:46:31 -0500
When the E-1 system was first shown last year, there was an OM-System adapter
shown with the other pieces.  It was quickly removed from the system photograph
and hasn't reappeared nor been acknowledged by Olympus that I've heard of.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost