[OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!

Subject: [OM] Gee, we should be buying from Patricia, Marv, and Alfred!
From: "Tom Albright" <n5ksk3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:36:15 -0500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2938171625&category=3344

"For my part, I don't much know cameras, but Marv does. Marv is not much of
a bookkeeper and is quite disorganized. I try to keep him organized, but it
is a daunting task. For my part, I am a total fussbudget, and am really
quite good at keeping track of things. Marv can at times, however, be too
much for me to handle.

Alfred handles most of the packaging and goes to Marv's house two or three
times a week to do it. As a result, we tend to ship only two or three times
a week and not until toward the end of the week. If you absolutely have to
have something in a hurry, overnight, shipped to someone else as a gift,
etc., we might not be the ones to do it. In other words, when you buy from
us, it might take several extra days before you see your item. Alfred is a
retired Post Office employee and still keeps his hands in it by working part
time at a contract branch post office. Marv's scatterbrained approach to
life drives Alfred nuts too. "

HEEE!   HEEE!!!

 - Tom

(And WHAT is a CPC lens?  HQ like Sears and Penneys?)