Re: [OM] Tired of stinking html posts & mothballs

Subject: Re: [OM] Tired of stinking html posts & mothballs
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:39:22 -0400
The speedometer in my old 1954 Chevy pickup goes to 160MPH.  Makes
doing a hundred easy.

Oh, I forgot.  When I dropped in the rebuilt 327 small block out
of a '69 'vette, along with a few other tweaks, I installed a
complete set of new Stewart Warner gauges.  As one of my neighbors
observed, I can bring back a load of two-by-fours from Home Depot
quicker'n anybody in town.

Many, many years ago, when I was young and reckless and a crazy
college kid, I got clocked on radar by the Tennessee Highway
Patrol doing 128MPH in a '55 Chevy.  Cost me $25.  Those were the
days!  :-)

Walt