RE: [OM] 90mm f2.5 Tamron 49mm version $95 BIN #2939598454

Subject: RE: [OM] 90mm f2.5 Tamron 49mm version $95 BIN #2939598454
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:50:36 -1000
OK I'll take your word for it......... sold!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2939598454

Dan

" REVIEW"
That Tamron is a Manual focus lens, and it is a great lens. (Their
Autofocus lens is a later 90mm f2.8) I prefer the 90mm f2.5 Tamron SP to
the 105mm f4 Micro Nikkor because of the added speed, and small size,
and it is VERY well made and compact. IMHO, it's the best lens Tamron
ever made.
-- Douglas Green , December 16, 2002; 01:39 P.M. Eastern