Re: [OM] Re: OT Anxiety Time in SC

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Anxiety Time in SC
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:15:04 -0400
Hope you are spared the wrath of Isabelle.  Charleston is one of
my favorite places.  Great seafood and wonderful history.  Stay
safe.

As for the latest TOPE, I have a precipitation problem.  I
intended to shoot my landmark only at night, in the rain, and now,
suddenly, after raining almost every other day here for months,
it's stopped, not a drop in three weeks.  Maybe Isabelle can throw
a bit of moisture this way as she scoots a couple of hundred miles
off the coast on her way back out to sea.

Walt