Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:25:55 +1000

> Ok, back too subject anyone?

Similar thing happened with my OM-4, but with the 135/3.5 !  None of the
recommendations I got from the list helped, so I took it to my local
camera repairer, they took the lens off (it was some how hooked up with
the stop down mechanism), and had it sorted in a few minutes - no
charge.  Evidently the stop down lever in the body had "slipped past"
the lever on the lens, so they made a slight adjustment to the body
lever.

...Wayne