Re: [OM] Sort of...quiet

Subject: Re: [OM] Sort of...quiet
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:37:08 +1100
> garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Yes, Marc, I went out this afternoon (it is still Sunday
> here) and shot the Society for Creative Anachronism heavy
> combatants wailing away at one another. Made me feel better.

Society for Creative Anachronism Australia
http://www.sca.org.au/

...of which I wasn't aware (they even held something in the
amphitheatre at Parramatta, where I work). There's naturally
something coming up on the 15th in Sydney, when I'm down in
Melbourne [sigh]

Any chances of seeing your pictures, Gary?

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz