Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS

Subject: Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:53:40 -0500
Wow.  Your minimum kit of 7 lenses is still bigger than what I'm keeping (6).
I guess you already know that kids don't always have
soccer games and parents soon have all of that time back and they call it an
"empty nest" if you deal with it.  What I'm saying is
you'll be back into photography.

Lama

From: "Skip Williams" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Now I barely have an hour at 10pm to think about photography, much less trying
to fit anything in between all the house
responsibilities and the kids' activities.

> I just read the new Amatuer Photographer (U.K. magazine) review of the E-1
> and they really loved the camera, gave it a 95%.
<edit>This jives with continued postings over on dpreview.com where many
shooters have been talking about the "film-like"
characteristics of the images.<edit> Don't forget, I still have two OM bodies
and 7 lenses for me to get my fix with.