Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4414

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4414
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:21:17 -0800
Bought some 55mm, 72mm and 100mm filters at good prices.  8^)   Some of the
fake leather cases were sticky but everything looked new - and was the
expected Olympus filters.

Olympus also sells a LOT of digital camera stuff which is different from the
familiar OM gear. Perhaps you were one of the first to buy. At least the
later offerings were easy to tell from the OM gear. They probably should
have labeled the auction more clearly though.

-jeff