Re: [OM] new to darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] new to darkroom
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:11:31 -0500
CORRECTION!

Let me say that the quote on enlargers in my previous post, before
somebody calls my hand on it, was NOT from Ansel Adams' excellent
book "The Print," but was instead from the Time-Life volume of the
same name.  They're on the same shelf, about a foot apart, and I
grabbed one thinking it was --  Oh, hell.  You know what I mean.
I'm obviously suffering from late afternoon vapor lock.  Think
I'll have another beer.

Walt
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction." -- Blaise Pascal, theologian