Re: [OM] How do you take a picture with a baseball hat?

Subject: Re: [OM] How do you take a picture with a baseball hat?
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:35:05 +1100
Didn't movie camera operators in the days of the silents always have their
baseball caps on backwards? I remember when in the early forties in boarding
school when we had silent 16mm shows we sometimes saw cameramen thus
attired.

John (who can remember things long ago but can't remember what the SO said
five minutes ago and has the scars to prove it).
Sydney, Oz.