Re: [OM] Check these two auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] Check these two auctions
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:57:35 -0500
And just look who bought it!!!!! Now priced at $2000.....

jonequinn

TIFF image

( 324

TIFF image

)

On Dec 5, 2003, at 9:14 PM, GeoW wrote:

Hi Jeff,
A long time ago I was affiliated somewhat with a military PAO, Public Affairs
Officer. The photo kits were like that with the nomenclature being on the order of
Kit, ptotography, still pic, 35mm. They were from different makers. I'm sure they've
gone digital now making the 35mm stuff outdated and sold.
GeoW