Re: [OM] OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:12:31 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2003 9:55:53 PM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:
You're killing me!  I recently avoided bidding on one or two things that you
were high bidder on!    And I've been watching that auction for a few days and
now you go and tell everybody!

George
George, all he did was remind us it was out there.  This is a great little
lens and although the BIN was a little on the high side, it wasn't off the
chart.  I didn't like the fact there wasn't a hood with it as they are
difficult to
find.  Because I have the hood waiting for a lens, I thought I might chase
this one a little bit, however would be real surprised if my bid didn't get
sniped.  Bill Barber