[OM] OT Threats from list members

Subject: [OM] OT Threats from list members
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:26:56 -0400
Hi Thomas and all members:

I got this today from a very angry James McBride. I just wanted to share
this with you all for it came through the listing of my personal e-mail to
this list. I just find it childish, extremely paranoid and out of
proportion.
When someone starts a thread that involves politics or sensitive social
issues we all have a crack at dissenting. I, in no small or big measure did
suggest I WAS GOING TO KILL BUSH and have no links to anyone mad enough to
do so. We can let those thing for the biggies we all trust with our votes,
hey, no matter which country we live in. They are all the same. But some
people beleive they own us under their views be it religious, political or
corporate and try to push them into us.
I enjoy this list very much for I do love photography. If the intention is
to scare me, it did not worked James. Go ahead, if you have not done so,
send it to the authorities. They have offices close where I work it will be
a question of asking for extra time during my lunch hour. If the intention
was to quiet me, well, I am no expert at politics or religion or anything of
the sort that my views are that important. If the intention is to have me
leave the list, well, that is not in my hands.
If this post ever appears on the list I hope people just read it and trash
it. I dont want to start anything with this, but, James got my email trhough
the list.
Peace, James. Lets keep shooting PICTURES and may the best print win.

peace to all

David Cochran
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

here is the email