[OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:54:01 +0000
Please please please, let us not mention at all our opinions on the pros
and cons of the death penalty on the list.  It WILL end up getting
heated and WILL end up causing hurt feelings.  I respect everyone's
opinions, and would happily explain my (strong) feelings on this subject
off line, but on the list it will end in chaos.

Roger