[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:38:10 -0800
I saw it last week. It is called "The Triplets of Belleville" here.
What a an funny, interesting and charming movie. Maybe a last hurrah
for animations that are actually drawn.

I get out a bit more and  I have to say I was disappointed in the Lord
of the Rings,as technically well made as it was. It was a contemptuous
sniff for the first episode with the invention of chases and episodes
that were not in the book and the omission of episodes that were in the
book as well as the irritating coordination of the orcy footsteps with
a giant base drum.  I liked the second episode a lot. The third one, I
must say, turned into a weepy mess. Such a relief when it finally
ended.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA