[OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair

Subject: [OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:14:06 -0700
It's not so much a "need" as it is the inability to forget all the relatives
that died in WWII and they were, indeed, saviors. Their sacrifices seem to
be taken for granted by many who take delight in US bashing. One positive
thing about serving in the Pacific was that several friends came home with
some very nice Aussie wives. They are a durable bunch and many I know are
still living but getting very old. /jmac