[OM] Re: Re: Re: [OT] (very) Praktisix, Pentaco, Kiev

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: Re: [OT] (very) Praktisix, Pentaco, Kiev
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:08:19 +0100
Yes, that's right Andrew - the angle of view of the 180mm is narrower on 135
film than it is on 120 film, as dan described.  But it is still a 180mm
lens.

The other way of looking at it is as Doro described - on 120 film the 180mm
has an angle of view rougly the same as a 105mm lens on 135 film.

Interesting to see that it isn't *any old* EOS you have, but the RT.
Reminds me of the Pellix I had for a while - interesting, but pretty much
unusable by comparison with the OM-1 of almost the same vintage.  Put your
Zeiss lens on a Pellix and you would need a wheelbarrow to move it around!

Piers