[OM] Re: Canada Day

Subject: [OM] Re: Canada Day
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 23:32:16 -0600
Hi Mike:

The strength of Canada is our citizens- we put up with the politicos hoping
to not elect anyone too smart (then we might get taken), we allow them to
indulge themselves in Ottawa, which has the magic of turning all party
ideologies into rhetoric and little else. We like each other and we like our
land, if that is nor messed with we have tolerance- we see our politicians
as bureaucrats.

Gord