[OM] Re: Olympus C-755 Digicam

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus C-755 Digicam
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:36:42 -0400
My choice is the C-5060 at $539. Only 4x zoom, but great control
and fairly responsive, with faster auto-focus and controls (than the
C-5050). I'm not sure how responsive the C-755 is. I personally prefer
a 4x zoom with 28mm equivalent over a 10x with only 38mm equivalent
wide angle. There is a telephoto attachment available for the C-5060.
I also don't like electronic viewfinders, but the optical one on the
C-5060 is not super. The lithium battery on the C-5060 is an OK
compromise for me. With one spare, you can go a long time, and
less weight.

Overall I would say the 28mm equivalent wide angle maybe an
important consideration.

Wayne