[OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3

Subject: [OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3
From: jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:11:16 +0200 (CEST)
I wasn't at school in Bath (see other thread about Dulwich College) but
my neighbour (here in Belgium!) was there at boarding school in about
those years.  Not your school - but he has the ears of a prop so he may
have some similar rugger memories - I'll ask him next time I see him...
(I may have to shout:-)
br
jez