[OM] Re: EXIF editor (was Re: Custom Grip)

Subject: [OM] Re: EXIF editor (was Re: Custom Grip)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:45:44 -0700
Thre are lots of apps that will edit SOME of the EXIF data, but after
looking at many of them, I found that virtually none will edit things
like the lens and aperture data. They all assume this is correct from
the camera and shouldn't be changed. Mostly right, but I take photos
with MF lenses on a DSLR and would like to put the lens and aperture
data into the EXIF.  So far, I have only found the one program for
Windoze only that will do what I want.

A quick glance at the the list you linked to shows that none of them do
naything more than allow editing the date/time.

Like many other apps, jhead will only modify the date/time and comments
fields

Moose