[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:21:01 +0000
Right now, we have a mama coon and two babies, plus an extra adult who we think
is the sister or brother of the mother coon who tags along, that come up on our
deck every night.  We feed them leftovers, buy extra bread for them (they love
plain old white "lightbread"), and we sometimes just hand them cookies or stale
donuts.  We actually have made them peanut butter sandwiches, which they love.
And eggs, but we have to show them how to crack them.  We know we're not
supposed to feed them, but we are adamantly politically incorrect here and have
no regard for those who are.

Besides, if you've never seen a baby coon, let me tell you this: no plush toy
you've ever seen is half as cute.  And they make little squeaky noises, look at
you with those big, black-masked eyes, reach out with those tiny little
human-like hands to take what you offer and...I'm choking up now.

Maybe I should take some pictures.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from