[OM] Re: Pictures from the weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: Pictures from the weekend
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:06:38 +1100
Evan,

I really liked the first two, particularly number one. I recently bought a
bulk roll of T-Max 100 originally for testing but now want to start using it
more seriously. I process with T-Max developer and print after scanning in
an Epson 2450. I'd prefer to print in the darkroom (laundry) but can't for a
while 'cos she-who-must-be-obeyed suddenly decided that our washer (with the
flat top to accommodate my enlarger) was in need of updating so bought a new
one with rounded top, obviously non-supportive. Damn!

Telegraph wires are bad enough but our local councils have let cable TV
people string their wretched co-ax underneath the power lines. The only
beings that appreciate it that are the possums!

John,
Sydney, Oz.