[OM] Re: Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson

Subject: [OM] Re: Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 02:23:53 -0700
Hi Walt:

For your copendium-

-we don't screw up in Canada- let her lie on the snow!

-there is no Canadian word for 'bad screw'

-'a closely-kept secret of the Frozen North'- see it's working

-the Robertson is a joy to use, sits on the driver and goes where you put
it, probably it was designed so accomodatingly because you can't fiddle with
it too much wearin' three pairs of gloves and the screwdriver freezes up
after 13 revolutions and takes a wee while to thaw.....

- speaking of screws, were ducking up here cause it looks like Ontario will
build more cars than Michigan this year! Maybe why 'W' headed to Halifax

-last Canadian tidbit- The vote is in The Greatest Canadian- Tommy Douglas
best known as the Founder of Canadas' Medicare System.

-finally- What is the difference between the NHL and the Alamo?
American's remember the Alamo.

-last one- What is the difference between an East Coast oyster fisherwoman
with epilepsy and a hooker with diarhea?  Well one has fits and shucks. (did
I tell that one before?)

a bonny bright day to ye man
Gord