[OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 08:36:20 -0500
Bill said:
The Stofen product at an outrageous $20 or so is a pretty nice option
for those who wish to tame the light a bit on their OM flash.
--------------------------------------
The Stofen Omni-Bounce
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=52711&is=REG>
is a nice product.  I don't have one for the T-32 but I do have one on
my Sunpak 522.  The Omni-Bounce is durable and compact but its
compactness is also a problem.  It's so small that it acts more like a
point source than a larger diffusion panel.

Now, having just said that, I'm wondering if the real world agrees with
my pre-conceptions.  I shall have to go test the Sunpak with Omni-Bounce
against some other diffuser and see how the shadows work out in the real
world.

Thanks for waking me up, Bill.

Chuck Norcutt