[OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:23:43 -0500
Dedicated film scanners always, always produce better results than a
normal-quality flatbed.  My suggestion is to have a high-quality film scanned
by friends on a film scanner and compare prints to your 3170 scans.  Sharpening
will not make up for the difference between scanner quality.

No, my 2200 has never had a nozzle clog, it has been perfect since it came out
of the box, no complaints, except maybe speed; as it's not a speed deamon.  I
DO NOT use any inks other than Epson Ultrachrome.

Skip