[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:38:41 -0000
I went through just the same thought process, Dan.  I bought the 4T, and
later sold the 2S to a listmember.  I found the 2S was _eating_ batteries
(but I subsequently found that I had a batch of Alkalines masquerading as
Silver Oxide), and I had in mind the possibility that the 2S would end up
unrepairable before the 4T met the same fate.  I also had in mind the better
flash capabilities of the 4T - but that is a pretty slim reason for
changing.

Others will leap to the defence of the simple spot metering of the 2S, and I
would have to agree that it is very easy to use.  And the balck finish on
the 2S is far more durable that the champagne on the 4T!

--
Piers