[OM] Re: OM 200mm on a Leica RF anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 200mm on a Leica RF anyone?
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:53:57 -0800
If the lens was inter-changeable and it was a Visoflex II, I'd be on it.
That could be a pretty clever way of combining my (small) systems...

Thanks for the heads up Daniel.

BTW, was it you selling that 24/2.8 w/box and hood? I was sorely tempted,
but restrained myself, then kinda wished I'd gone for it, especially
imagining it was a listee. You know how it is. Zuikoholism rears its ugly
head....;-)

-Rob Harrison
Seattle