[OM] Re: My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea

Subject: [OM] Re: My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:20:47 -0800
Hi Moose!

Viv 2x eh? AG seems to love it as well. Having just gone slightly overboard
with the 18 and 35 shift (hey, I sold two N*kkor shift lenses to finance
that exchange...) I will have to wait a bit before another purchase. What's
something like that worth?

I'm really enjoying the F280, by the way.

As well as your lengthy and informative OM posts!

Much appreciated,
Rob
Seattle