[OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:58:55 -0800
I just find it confusing to carry two cameras that operate differently
unless the second camera is something really simple like a point and
shoot. It is just too easy to fumble around and miss shots because you
are doing something that is only appropriate for the other camera. Much
better to have two identical cameras.

Carrying the two cameras for ready use is the pain in the a--. Too easy
for them to bang together and overloading the neck or slipping off the
shoulder. I don't see much advantage in keeping one in a shoulder bag.
You might as well change a lens as extract a camera and body and put
the other one away. I don't see the advantage in that.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA